March 20, 2011

Crazy Takes a Week Off

Spring break is here and giving us a little taste of summer vacation - and we like it! Everyone has things they want to do this week.

Topping the list for the boys:
  • eating hot wings (Phineas and Ferb made them quite appealing)
  • a craft project (painting pottery)
  • a visit to the Joslyn
  • drawing for Noah
  • 30 minute drawing lessons for Joshua given by Noah (his specialty is dragons and multi-animals, ex. bird-shark) - this should be interesting
We're kicking off the week tonight by ordering pizza and watching Megamind with popcorn.

I intend to read, drink coffee, watch movies and work out five times. The movie watching has been easy to implement (thank you Netflix) and I've already knocked out "The Fighter" and "The Switch." Next up: "Morning Glory." Getting herbs started and doing a little scrapbooking would also be lovely additions to the week.

Of course, there is work to be done but as Sc
arlett would say, " I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

1 comment: