June 11, 2009

The Future's So Bright...

Noah came in from outside and announced that he has three life goals. I waited anxiously to hear what amazing ways my 7 1/2 year old planned to contribute to society and this is what I got: 
Noah's Life Goals
1. Wipeout
2. Ninja Warrior
3. American Gladiator

He plans to compete on all of these shows. He then said that his "kid goal" was to complete an over 5,000 piece lego set. We couldn't be prouder.

Joshua, on the other hand, is making plans for when Rich and I are gone. He thinks that we have to die for his dream of having a convertible and a corn snake to come true. Every time we see a convertible he asks when we're going to get one. I finally just said never, in hopes of ending the discussion. Instead, this led to the "if you're dead" theory.  

He is right about the corn snake though, I would have to be dead to live with one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment