February 21, 2009

Chicken How-To

I have never broken down a whole chicken but I think I can now thanks to the video demonstration on the Gluten-Free Girl blog. For those of you that don't need to be gluten free you can still find loads of cooking info and recipes on this blog. The author is now married to a chef and they create and post many things together. A new feature to the blog is a weekly video demonstration and the first was how to break down a chicken. This week featured how to make dark and light chicken stock. Fabulous! I love to roast a whole chicken but had never done anything else with it. When you can buy a six pound chicken for under $4 how could you not give this a try? 

2 comments:

  1. My mom showed me how to do this once but it didn't take. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete