February 19, 2009

Nicole Needs...

I enjoyed this Google game on a couple of other blogs and so here are my results. If you'd like to play just Google your first name followed by the word needs in quotes (ex. "Noah needs"). 

Here are the top 10 things "Nicole needs" according to Google:

1. Nicole needs... a Boob job really??? this is the number one thing i need?
2. Nicole needs...no food when she can shop 'till she drops uh,  I don't think so
3. Nicole needs...a drummer makes marching so much easier
4. Nicole needs....a new computer if it's a laptop
5. Nicole needs...a good meal always appreciated
6. Nicole needs...photoshop yes
7. Nicole needs...to Live in the NOW thanks for the reminder
8. Nicole needs...a reality show hmmmmm
9. Nicole needs...to lay off the botox I didn't think anyone could tell
10. Nicole needs...dairy to protect her bones  helps with my osteopenia
 

3 comments:

  1. Great list - I especially like #9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that wacky list and by is boob with a "B"? oh, and lay off the botox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top hit: Rich needs a shave?

    ReplyDelete