January 14, 2009

New Year, New Goals

It's a new year and what better time to change things up. I'm making the switch from our personal website to a blog with the hope that it will be more interactive and current. 

This brings me to my goals for 2009:
1. Blog at least 1-2 times a week.
2. Get the romance back in our marriage.
3. Read a Jane Austin novel. I've had Pride and Prejudice for years and this is the year I'm going to read it. You'll notice the Jane Austin quote of the day for added encouragement.
4. Patience, Patience, Patience - with everyone, especially my kids when getting ready in the morning!

I feel like I'm off to a good start since this blog is almost going, I'm sending Rich an e-vite for a date tomorrow and I actually have been more patient (code for no yelling) since winter break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment